Thursday, May 31, 2012

Oh [K]nee!!!

I have been out of track for two days in a row. I feel sad about it but I have to nurse an aching knee for now. I guess I must have been training really hard lately. I have been experiencing some pain on my right knee since last week but having a high threshold in pain, I didn’t really put much attention to it. But last night was unbearable. I kept on waking up at night for I could feel the excruciating pain. I kept on tossing on my bed for I couldn’t keep a single position in one minute. At one point I had to recline my feet on my headboard to somehow ease the pain. Taking pain reliever is not an option. Too bad I’ve got allergies and I have always been careful not to take medicines without prescriptions.

I guess this would mean nursing week for me. I just hope I get better. Sandigan is in two weeks and I already enlisted in 10k.