Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bonus!

It’s been a month since I started running. I must admit my life has improved dramatically. Although losing weight was not my primary goal, it came as bonus. When I started running I weigh 137 pounds. This morning, I was so surprised to see the weighing scale registered at 130 pounds. I felt good. It gave me more reasons to stick to my early morning activity.

When I got to school this morning, my fellow instructors and students started noticing my weight loss. Some of them thought I got sick while some thought it was due to some love spell. I found it rather funny how these people could come up with their conclusions. But instead of explaining myself, I just thanked them. After all, I hate explaining myself. For me, it’s unnecessary. 

Running has become a personal thing for me. I always look forward to endorphin rush after each run. I can’t explain the happiness I feel every time I complete my route. I realize that although I am not a sporty-type of person, there is one sport I can be good at. 

To date, my goal is to join CabanaTakbuhan in February. I should be ready for 10k by then.